Among the projects Zickel Engineering has recently completed
one can find:
Building of the Distributed Space System Laboratory - Satellite
Formation flying simulator for the Aeronautics and Space
Faculty of the Technion.
- Wireless Sensor Network - Design and deployment of a mesh
(up to 50 nodes) reporting to a PC based data
repository. Analysis and display of data in real-time and offline.
- Various aeronautical projects including 6DOF simulations,
guidance, flight envelopes and authoring of system manuals.
- Flight control and guidance for various vehicles.
- Integration of GPS and MEMS for pointing and line-of-sight
- Development of open source simulation tools for large projects
using Scicos and Scilab.
- Improving the performance of low-cost GPS receivers by
combining phase and code data.
- Integration of a cellular modem with a coordinator unit for
reducing data collection cost.
© 2008 Zickel Engineering Ltd.